Friday, January 30, 2009

Padma shri awards, Do they really deserve it.

Hi, I was not in a position to post any article for the past few days. I am writing an article which I really wanted to post along time back. I am definitely late in discussing this topic but still I wanna discuss it.

It's all about the Padma Shri Awards, Have the right people got the right recognization that they deserve. Were really few deserving candidates were left alone????? I hope everybody understands that I am talking about our Olympic Hero's Sushil and Vijender in Sports category. And also have few personal opinions on top of it....

Do they deserve it???? As far I believe if anybody that list deserves it then for sure these Champions deserve, Does anybody have a reason or answer why they were denied what they were suppose to get. If anybody has one please let me know because I have been trying to find one for the past few days.

On top of everything I have question to people in the news channels which were selecting people under different category as Indian of the year. When it came to sports category the options were 1. MSD 2. Abinav Bindar 3. Sushil & Vijender... etc
why were these champions not treated as equally as other sports personnel... Why were they put on the same option rather than in two different options. Was that just because they won bronze medal in Olympic games.

I have one big doubt, that is why nobody raised questions on this(saddest part of it) say for instance when Sourav was thrown out of the team we had entire West bengal agitate for it. But when these Champions are thrown out nobody questions....

I really wanna on what basis these awards are given away..... If anybody has an answer plz let me know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment