Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girls attacked in Pub last night

Last night I came back home at 4 in the morning. As usual I was roaming in the roads and streets of Chennai. No wonder I was not able to sleep after few heated conversations with my friends regarding Bloody Indian politics.

So I switched on the idiot box and was through each nothing was interesting as expected. I thought to myself when do these play really good programs because anytime I switch it on its been pathetic. At last I stopped at a news which was showing a footage in which girls were being attacked by our so called men. I stopped fiddling my remote and took some real interest and started watching the news.

It was a group of men( so called) who belonged to Sri Ram Sena where Moral policing based on a complaint that they received. I dont understand why people complaint these people when our country has so many Police men who do nothing all day. It was really pathetic to see men chasing women and men, man handling them and the best part of it was that the incident had so many audience.

I am not able to get it, why people blame women for drinking and smoking???? Say for an instance Sri Ram Sena did not want female in indulge in these of kind of stuffs. First thing that they must have done is, Asked hotel, pubs, etc to restrict entry for women into pubs or at least stop selling alcohols to them. They will not do that or will not be able to it because " The money that government gets in selling Alcohol and tobacco is way tooo much".

There is a state in this where the government sells alcohol. I am a common when there is something for my taking I will definitely take it. So if you people want me to follow so called Indian principle help me in doing it.

Before I end this blog I have fews question to people who did this yesterday.

1. As literacy rate in Karnataka and India reached the magical figure 100%.
2. Has everybody in the state and country crossed the poverty line.
3. As the state's and country's infrastructure reached the best.

I have many questions to them and a suggestion.

And that we people in this country have got lots n lots things to fight against rather running around female Arses..


No comments:

Post a Comment