Sunday, January 25, 2009

Celebrating 60th Day

I woke up very late today morning( as usual) was still tied felt like sleeping for some more time. But when I really wanted to sleep something struck my mind, what was that Dr Mahmohan singh was operated yesterday for few blocks in heart so I was curious to know to know what had happened to him.

When I was going thro the paper I understood that Mr Singh was absolutely fine. Thanks to all doctors who worked on it. One thing that I must have understood even before reading the news paper that our doctors would have done anything to save him because its quite common in our country " Life of a politician was the most valuable thing in India".

The other interesting that struck my mind was the date in the news paper, guess why???
It was 25th Jan 09 exactly 60 days from the day when terror struck Mumbai. So before proceeding any further lets all put our hands together to all politician for doing nothing for the past 60 long days.

As a matter of fact when the country is celebrating 60th day anniversary. Pranab mukherjee has something personal celebrate, Guess what??? Mr Mukherjee has made 200 press appearance in the last 60 days(approx) beating his own old records for that matter beating any politicians records across the globe.

Great job Mr Mukherjee.

1 comment:

  1. When reading your blog,

    two things struck my mind,

    Once when I was talking to my friend about Pranab Mukherjee, he said he doesn't know P.Mukerjee, all he know his R.Mukerjee., I mean Rani Mukerjee. I think if we take stats of Rani Mukherjee, she would have appeared in some 20000 press articles.

    Why politicians in India are so Oldies.

    ReplyDelete